Choose the plan that best fits your needs.

And try ReputationStacker risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee.

PREMIUM

For healthcare and high volume businesses.  Fully HIPAA compliant.

$99

per location 
per month

3 User Accounts

Unlimited Email Invites

500 SMS Text Invites

Review Monitoring

Tools & Widgets

Premium Support
(same day response)

HIPAA Compliant Security

PLUS

Extra review generation, user account & support. For medium+ sized businesses.

$79

per location 
per month

2 User Accounts

Unlimited Email Invites

400 SMS Text Invites

Review Monitoring

Tools & Widgets

Plus
Support
(within 24 hr response)

Standard Security

STANDARD

Our most popular plan. Includes all tools, widgets and Review Monitoring.

$69

per location 
per month

1 User Account

Unlimited Email Invites

300 SMS Text Invites

Review Monitoring

Tools & Widgets

Standard Support
(within 48 hr response)

Standard Security

BASIC

A few  reviews for very small businesses.  No monitoring or tools.

$59

per location 
per month

1 User Account

Unlimited Email Invites

200 SMS Text Invites

No Review Monitoring

No Tools & Widgets

Basic Support
(within 48 hr response)

Standard Security

LITE

A few reviews for your single-person business. No monitoring or tools.

$39

per location 
per month

1 User Account

Unlimited Email Invites

No SMS Text Invites

No Review Monitoring

No Tools & Widgets

Lite Support
(within 72 hr response)

Standard Security

Frequently Asked Questions

Which plan should I choose?

Over 80% of our clients use our Standard plan because it's the most affordable plan that includes all features of the platform. The majority of the remaining 20% choose the Premium plan because they need more text messages, user accounts and/or HIPAA compliance.


Is there a contract or commitment?

There's no long-term contract or commitment - it's only month-to-month. You can switch plans or cancel any time, directly in your account.


I see that pricing is on a per-location basis. What is considered a "location"?

A "location" is typically the physical address of your business. The reason why our plans are priced by location is because the review sites have separate profile pages for each of your locations.

For example, a business that has a location in Brooklyn, another in Queens, and another in Midtown Manhattan has 3 "locations", each with their own separate profile pages on the review sites.


I have 3 doctors/lawyers/professionals at my practice, all at the same address. Do I need 1 "location" or 3 "locations"?

For businesses with multiple professionals (most commonly physician’s offices and law firms) that want to get reviews for each individual professional, each professional is counted as a "location". This is because the review sites have separate profile pages for each professional.

So if you want to get reviews for each provider in the practice then you'll want to sign each one up as their own "location" (even though they all work at the same physical address).

Alternatively, if you want to get reviews for the practice as a whole rather than for each professional individually, then you can sign up the single location that they all work at.

 

How do I add more locations to my account?

Just choose a plan above to get started. Once you're signed up you can add additional locations to your account. You only pay for the number of locations in your account in any given month.

 

Is there a multi-location discount?

Once you have 4 or more locations in your account, you'll start to save according to this table:

Location #sDiscount

1 - 3

No Discount

4-10

10% Discount

11-25

20% Discount

26-50

30% Discount

51-100

40% Discount

101+

50% Discount

 

How does the 30-day money back guarantee work?

If you are not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days, simply cancel your account and complete this form to request your full refund.

 

I have more questions about how the platform works.

Excellent! Please contact us.

0
Connecting
Please wait...
Have a question?

Please let us know what your question is and we'll get back to you ASAP!

* Your name
* Email
* Enter your question
Any more questions?

Enter a question below to start your chat session again.

* Your name
* Enter your question
Have a question?
Feedback

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?